- What does Almost Plum Nearly mean?
It means “just about perfect,” which is how we feel about where we live.
- Why do you have so many kids? We believe children are a blessing from God. So we say, “bring them on, God! We want to be blessed!”
- Why do you homeschool your kids? There is not enough room on this blog for me to explain all of the reasons we homeschool. The most important reason is we recognize it is our responsibility to bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. We don’t feel we could really do that if we only saw them a few hours a day. We waited a really long time to have these kids (that’s a story in itself) and I really want to be with them, ya know?
- How do you do everything you do and homeschool five kids?
God’s grace! I really don’t do EVERYTHING. At least, not at the same time. See this post for an explanation.
- Why are whole foods & nutrition so important to you? I believe we are ultimately responsible for our own health and the health of our families. And, I feel that our health is dependent on what and how we eat. So education and information is key and I do what I can to help others with this, as I am learning myself! Please check out the other blogs I read on my side bar for a few folks who are further along in their journey to healthy eating than I am. Or, better yet, visit my other blog here for more links to real food bloggers.
- Do you cook all day? I do spend a lot of the time in the kitchen. But not as much as you’d think! My oldest is a daughter who is quite capable in the kitchen herself.