Am I the only Mother of Boys with:
- Dented walls.
- More than 3 trips to the ER under my belt.
- Black fingerprints on my door and window moldings.
- Actual mud in my mudroom.
- Rocks & army men in my dryer.
- Smudged windows.
- Throw pillows that actually get thrown.
- An amazing collection of sticks (read:swords) in my yard.
- Not enough food in my house. We have ingredients, just keeping running out of "food"….(according to the boys).
- Enough "scares" to put a lot of gray hair on my head?
My 2.5 year old decided to climb up into the tree house this afternoon. (He knows he’s not supposed to go up there.) I could not get him down. My daughter had to come out and climb down in front of him while my oldest son guided him from the top. Once we got him down I just about had a breakdown. Now I’m spent.
Life is never dull with my boys.